Rebranding a prestigious administrative building in an ideal location
Total renovation, perfect place
Nextensa embarked upon the rebranding of this prestigious administrative building dating from 1999. It consists of five floors covering a total surface area of 8,642 sqm of office space and 1,251.91 sqm of archives. HIGH 5 is ideally located on the Route d’Arlon, one of the main roads in the city’s western district, ensuring that it is very visible. The repositioning of the building’s trademark goes hand in hand with a total renovation of the various floors, the entrance and the natural stone facade. The building has two main entrances. A kitchen and a restaurant seating 50 people can be found on the ground floor.
- Route d'Arlon, one of the main approach roads to the city of Luxembourg.
- The building is near all the motorways and Luxembourg city centre is two minutes away by car.
- The district is well served by the public transport system.
- There are many shops and restaurants in the vicinity.
- Switch to LED lighting with motion sensors in the car parks and communal areas.
- New heating and cooling concept on the second floor and in the entrance hall
- Nextensa is to conclude a new energy contract to buy certified green electricity for the new office in the High 5 building.
- Renovation of the plumbing fittings
- The facade has been given a whole new look
- The site is well provided with parking spaces.