- EPRA earnings*1 Q3 2018 amount to € 25.1 million, a rise by 14% compared to Q3 2017
- The net result reaches € 27.2 million (€ 5.51 per share) versus € 29.7 million end Q3 2017
- Capital increase of € 83,960,790 successfully completed, resulting in a substantial decrease of approximately 7 percent points of the debt ratio
- The funding cost decreases from 2.99% end 2017 to 2.69% in Q3 2018
- Besides the promising acquisition of the building Montoyer 14 to redevelop, successful delivery of the building Montoyer 63 in the European headquarters (CBD) of Brussels
1 Alternative Performance Measures (APM) in the meaning of the ESMA directive of 5 October 2015 in this press release are indicated with an asterisk (*) and are further explained in the annexes to this press release.