The working district that sets a benchmark for businesses in Luxembourg
A creative, pleasant and sustainable workplace
Combining offices, housing and leisure facilities, the Cloche d’Or aims to be a mixed, innovative, vibrant and sustainable district. By 2035, around 45,000 people will live, work, study or have fun here.
The Cloche d’Or is the new place to be for businesses in Luxembourg. Leading international businesses can already be found here: PwC, Deloitte, Intesa San Paolo, Alter Domus, etc.
Two new office buildings, The White House and The Emerald, are under construction. The Emerald, which stands on boulevard F. W. Raiffeisen, opposite the Cloche d'Or shopping centre, stands out thanks to its green colour. It comprises eight floors (-1 to +6). Each floor can be divided into two independent rental spaces, each with open views on three sides. Construction work began in March 2022 and is scheduled for completion in August 2023. The aim is to obtain BREAAM Excellent certification. The White House, meanwhile, comprises six floors (gross floor surface area of 6,836 sqm) and an underground car park (40 spaces). The aim is to obtain BREAAM Excellent certification.
Nextensa has signed a 20-year lease with B&B HOTELS to develop a superior 3-star hotel in the new Cloche d'Or district in Luxembourg. This hotel with 150 rooms will benefit from easy access by car and excellent access by public transport. The hotel will be completed and ready to welcome its first guests during the first half of 2025.
The Cloche d’Or district is ideally located four kilometres from Luxembourg city centre and less than three kilometres from the central railway station.
- Near the new Howald peripheral railway station
- A new tram line will provide a smooth connection between the Kirchberg district and Luxembourg city centre.
- Cloche d’Or shopping centre
- All the buildings meet the most stringent sustainability standards of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen (German Sustainable Building Council)
- Urban heating network
- Cogeneration technology
- Priority given to soft mobility
- Creation of an ecological corridor linking the new Gasperich park, the capital’s biggest park covering 16 hectares, bordered by the Weierbach stream.
- The Cloche d'Or boasts a balanced mix of new buildings designed by a wide range of leading architectural firms.
- The brand-new park has 15 hectares of free space, a large pond, themed play areas, an orchard with fruit trees and an amphitheatre where events can be held.