A strategic site for offices in the heart of Luxembourg city
A workplace that radiates well-being
Nextensa gave the Montimmo building at 35 avenue Monterey in Luxembourg a facelift and took the opportunity to rename it Hygge. A Danish word that refers to an atmosphere of comfort and friendliness creating a sense of well-being. The interior of this building, which dates from 2009, needed refurbishing to meet the current requirements of the office property market. So the reception hall and the communal area were totally revamped. The entire lighting system was also rethought to switch to LED lighting. The plumbing facilities were fully redone and showers as well as changing rooms were added. A bicycle area with electric sockets to recharge batteries now supplements the 15 car parking spaces. The occupants benefit from a shared garden at the rear. The layout of this garden has been improved with the addition of a wooden terrace, benches and new plantations.
This six-storey building with a surface area of 1,600 sqm is intended for multiple occupants. With all these changes, Nextensa hopes to obtain new certification for the building and is aiming for a BREEAM Very Good.
- Office building located new one of the main streets in the city of Luxembourg’s central business district: Boulevard Royal (one minute on foot)
- Strategic location at the heart of the city of Luxembourg.
- Home to prestigious tenants such as EQT, Oakley Capital Holding and Société Générale, the CBD is Luxembourg’s most central point.
- This district, a real crossroads of economic life, meets all today’s challenges in a superior environment.
- The tram station, car parks, restaurants, shops and public parks in the vicinity will provide all the comfort you need.
- Aiming for a ‘’BREEAM Very Good’’ certification
- LED lighting
- Central location and mobility
- Flexible layout
- Near the main business street, Boulevard Royal (one minute on foot)
- Easy access thanks to direct tram and numerous bus routes (Hamilius stop), as well as Monterey and Hamilius public car parks.
- Local services and amenities
- City-centre restaurants, cafés, shops and stores
- The building has a garden, a terrace on the 4th floor and two terraces on the top floor. You can also make the most of the city’s park.