Renovation of a historic administrative building to create an inspiring conference and meeting centre
An unmissable conference and meeting venue in Brussels
The Maison de la Poste was built in 1904 as the post office, telephone and telegraph administrative centre for Tour & Taxis when it was at its peak. Its architecture reflects the Art Nouveau and Art Deco styles and the craftsmanship of the industrial era.
In 2019, it was renovated and converted into Brussels’ most inspiring conference and meeting centre where participants from around the world gather to share ideas and create stories.
With its emblematic early 20th-century architecture, the Maison de la Poste provides 15 inspiring historic events rooms. Some of them have been decorated by leading international designers whose expertise sets a new standard for event venues.
The Maison de la Poste, strategically located along the canal and very near the North station and the historic centre of Brussels, is also close to the following places:
- Food waste recovery via the organisation ALPACA Solutions
- Green Key Label
- Collaboration with local partners and sustainable caterers
- In order to foster social cohesion and the active participation of the districts, Nextensa provides them with new facilities of interest for the community. So organisations that have a positive impact on society are granted access free of charge or with a substantial reduction.
- Nextensa acts as a facilitator for tenants and event organisers and encourages partnerships with EcoSmart at Tour & Taxis. EcoSmart helps companies to sort the various types of waste smartly, directly at the source, converting this waste into raw materials for new products.
- Support for the Brik association by making the main room in the Maison de la Poste available for students who do not have enough room to study at home.
- Integration into the Tour & Taxis site
- Historic building
- The ultimate reference for all your meetings and conferences in Brussels
- Wide range of layouts possible
- Cinema with the atmosphere of London's Soho
- Capacity of the largest room (theatre): 600 people
- Maximum capacity (for a single event): 600 people
- Largest room (in square metres): 800 sqm