Tour & Taxis, Parkdreef,
- Type Residential
- Surface 346 units
- Status Under development
Contact Park Lane
More information aboutwww.parklane.brussels
District comprising high-quality, sustainable housing, ideally located in a friendly and sustainable green setting
A high-quality, pleasant and sustainable living space
Park Lane is one of two residential zones in the Tour & Taxis redevelopment project. Nextensa is developing high-quality, sustainable housing here in an elegant, green and car-free environment.
Opposite the Park Lane I buildings, whose architecture evokes the atmosphere of the exclusive districts of New York’s Manhattan, a vast building project is underway that will result in a second phase, Park Lane II, by 2025.
This will comprise 346 apartments in 11 buildings structured in two courtyards covering over two hectares of gardens near the Tour & Taxis park. From affordable studios to superb penthouses with spacious terraces, the range on offer attracts the interest of a wide variety of buyers. In addition to its attractive green surroundings at Tour & Taxis, this new district offers a high standard of architectural design with good-quality finishes and sustainable construction.
Most of these new constructions were designed to take full advantage of the potential offered by the four facades, enabling future residents to choose which direction they prefer to face. Park Lane II will also favour soft mobility. To achieve this goal, Nextensa will provide residents with 700 bicycle places and 250 underground parking places. The project is scheduled for completion during the first half of 2025.
This new residential project perfectly reflects Nextensa’s core values: innovation, impact, agility, co-creation, passion and sustainability.
Park Lane, strategically located along the canal and very near the North station and the historic centre of Brussels, is also close to the following places:
- Gare Maritime Food Market, shops, co-working area of the company Spaces
- Maison de la Poste: conference and meeting centre
- Sheds: large-scale events
- Royal Depot: food, hammam, furniture and decoration, shops, hair stylist, daycare centre, etc.)
- Tour & Taxis Park with its new ponds
- KANAL Centre Pompidou museum
- Suzan Daniel Bridge
- Public transport
- Solar panels
- Heat recovery
- Green roofs
- Water recovery
- Car-free residential area
- The earth from phase II of Park Lane is taken away by water. A total of 12,800 tonnes have been transported by boat. This equates to +/- 550 fewer lorries on the road.
- Integration into the Tour & Taxis site: events, shops, varied catering range, sports activities, etc.
Living in a dynamic district that gives pride of place to culture, creativity, fine dining and relaxation.
- The Park Lane buildings combine architectural elements
- from days gone by with contemporary design.
- A car-free greenway linking Park Lane to the rest of Tour & Taxis.